Application Rules and Regulations
READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY!
General Information for all Vendor Applicants
- Acceptance and space allocation is at the discretion of the Events Coordinator and General Manager.
- Acceptance is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Full payment is required at time of application submission. No post-dated cheques accepted.
- Event will not be cancelled or rescheduled due to inclement weather.
- All vendors must remain on-site for the duration of the event.
- No retail or franchise businesses or services permitted.
- No non-profit/charitable or for-profit businesses, services, service clubs, organizations, associations, schools, sports groups, or churches permitted.
- No fundraising activities.
- Vendors are responsible for own insurance coverage. No compensation will be provided for loss or damage of product or earnings.
- Vendors are responsible for their own set-up and removing all debris at end of event
- Vendors are encouraged to feature Berry themed products.
- Refund policy: Written withdrawal from the event must be received in writing at least 30 days prior to the event date. No refunds are provided for inclement weather.
- Event Check-in: Begins at 7:00am. Please enter via Silver Street and the coordinator will direct you to your location.
- Parking: Free all day in nearby Municipality of Clarington lots. Vehicles must be removed from event grounds by 8:30am.
- Questions: Contact Cathy at email@example.com
Special Information for Food Vendors (trucks, trailers, carts)
- NEW! Municipality of Clarington requires all ‘refreshment vehicles’ to apply for a Special Events Refreshment Vehicle License at least 14 days prior to the event date. Additional fees may apply.
- Vendors must register with the Region of Durham Health Board at least 15 days prior to the event date.
- No hydro will be provided. Generators are permitted.
- 1 space = flat rate price for vehicles up to 30’.
Please Note: Most events will be SOLD OUT well in advance of the application deadline shown.
Applefest (food truck) - SOLD OUT
Applefest (vendors own tent) - SOLD OUT